What is the Salem Chamber of Commerce?
The Salem Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization supporting businesses in and around Salem. The mission of the Salem Chamber is to make Salem a better place to live, work, and do business. We serve as the voice for member businesses, representing, advocating and working to enhance the business and civic environment. With over 500 members, we are the largest business organization in Salem.
The Salem Chamber of Commerce: Your Business is Our Business!
Member involvement is important to the Salem Chamber. We have generated a number of different membership levels for you so you can choose the level of involvement that is right for your business. Regular membership starts at $325 ($190 for non-profit organizations). Enhanced membership* options vary, starting at the $600 intermediate level, going up to the $6,000 all-in Presenting Package.
Regular Member: $325
Non-profit Member: $190
Enhanced Member: $600 - $6,000 (please call or email the Chamber for the best fit for your organization)
*Participants in the enhanced membership program are recognized year-round at major events, on our website, and in Chamber programs and publications. Enhanced Members are asked only one time about contributions, sponsorships and/or advertising opportunities, making it more efficient from a time and budgeting standpoint. The Chamber benefits by knowing every year what sponsorships and non-dues income it can expect to receive. Want to learn more? Click here or please call or email the Chamber for the best fit for your organization. We will happily meet with you to discuss what option fits your business best.
Benefits of joining the Salem Chamber
Joining a Chamber gives your business instant credibility within the community.
- Consumer & Business to Business Referrals. Our office receives hundreds of calls every month and we refer Chamber members exclusively. We also encourage Member-to-Member referrals.
- Listings (alphabetical & by category) in our annual printed Business Directory & Resource Guide.
- Complimentary listing on our website with a hyperlink to your website.
- Your business news & events delivered to the inbox of 1,500 in our weekly Chamber E-Newsletter.
- Your event listed on our online Calendar of Community events.
- Complimentary Networking Connections (Coffee Connections / After Hours).
- Various advertising opportunities.
- Group discounts and programs such as access to group health insurance rates (click here for more info).
- Government representation and community advocacy.
Click here for a more in depth look at membership benefits of joining the Salem Chamber of Commerce.
Want to Join? Join now by filling out a membership application today!
What Members Are Saying
Mike Sperling, Owner of Sperling Interactive: "The Salem Chamber of Commerce has been a valuable way for us to build relationships, maintain existing relationships and ultimately to attract new clients to our business. We rely on the business online business directory as a tool for those searching for our business to visit our website and to reach out to us to learn more about our services. As Sperling Interactive continues to grow, we will always have the Salem Chamber at the center of our local marketing strategy."
Scott M. Grover, Esq., Partner at Tinti & Navins.: “In my business, knowledge is everything. If you want to know what is really happening in the city, you have to belong to the Salem Chamber.”
Jen Close, Peabody Essex Museum: “Monthly meetings with the Mayor allow the Chamber staff to have a direct impact on policy and events in Salem. Being a Chamber member is a great way for your business to make sure that you are involved in a way that benefits both the city and the business community.”